Computer Genie

HONEST AND FRIENDLY HELP AND ADVICE FOR PC AND MAC USERS

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Testimonials

-
“Since we put our network in the hands of CG it's been about as trouble-free as these things get. When things do go wrong with machines they are there for you and get things back up and running. We cannot afford any downtime. The network they have built for us now runs smoothly and we are very satisfied.” (Roger Diski. Owner, Rainbow Tours – voted best Tour operator by the Observer, 2004)

"As a writer who is continually stressed out by deadlines as well as someone who is a computing virgin and inevitably panics when my PC – whose inner workings I don’t even pretend to understand – lets me down. Fortunately Timothy Leitch really is the computer genie and he has saved my bacon (and often the whole hog too) time and again. I unreservedly recommend him." (Alan Frank: Film Critic - The Daily Star)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home